Monday, April 10, 2006

DoughNOT Eat this Piece of Shit

That's really the only advice I can give. If you are going to consume over 1000 calories and 45g of fat one would at least hope you have the sense to make it in the form of something bigger than a breadbox.

Some baseball team in the Midwest whose brains are clearly located between their ball sacks and rectums came up with the idea of the Krispy Kreme doughnut burger. Actually, I should clarify - make that the Krispy Kreme doughnut bacon-cheddar cheese burger.



In all honesty, the calorie content is the least of this object's offenses. Note that I call it an "object" because nothing this grotesque should ever be referred to as food. Souffle of fetal pig would be more appetizing, perhaps served with a side of toasted banana slugs and creamed goat stool. I'm not even going to bother telling you where you can find one of these monstrosities for sale, because I doubt the team will be able to play ball after half of them are dead from cardiac arrest and the others all weigh upwards of 400lbs.

I may like to eat my share of disgusting things, but at least cooter is low fat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

That shit is so gross. End of story.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ewwwwwwww....

6:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I didn't think a KK donut could be ruined...but they found a way.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kemp said...

I... I can't speak... wtf? Donuts are nice. Burgers are nice. Donut burgers are a travesty against nature. Please tell me you invented this.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home